Version 2.9.3 of the Owaves app is here, and it features Dark Mode! We at Team Owaves are so excited to share 2.9.3 with all of you to kick off the year 2021!
Many of you have asked for Dark Mode to be added to the app! We’re thrilled to deliver this new feature in 2.9.3, as well as several other features that make the app more user-friendly!
If you already have the App Store version of Owaves, your app may automatically update to Version 2.9.3! Otherwise, please go to the App Store and “Update” (or download) the Owaves app at owaves.com/appstore! Check out a breakdown of the new features below.
Enjoy an Owaves app experience that’s easier on the eyes at night, or use Dark Mode in the day as well if you prefer! You now have the option to change Owaves’ background color to black for a sleek look! To do so, simply take the following steps:
- Visit your “Settings” in iOS14.
- Click on “Display & Brightness.”
- Change “Appearance” to “Dark.”
- That’s it! Go enjoy Owaves in Dark Mode!
Not only do we now have Focus Widgets, which allow you to see your current and next activity from your day plan right on your phone’s home screen, but we also now have Clock Widgets! These Clock Widgets allow you to see your full O or day plan right on your home screen. They make it easy for you to see all of your planned activities for the day with a quick glance at your phone. Convenient, eh? Not to mention, rather fun!
International users, we hear you! You now have the option to set the first day of the week in the app to any day you prefer! We understand how important it is to be able to customize the app according to your country’s conventions or your own personal preferences! We hope this helps make using the app a more seamless experience for you.
To set your first day of the week to a custom day, follow these steps:
- Click on the Hamburger menu (a.k.a the button with the three lines) on the top left of your screen.
- Select “Settings.”
- Click on the “Week Format” option to set your desired first day of the week.
- This custom first day of the week will now show up in your weekly and monthly views of your day plans!
Personalize Center O Photo
Now, you can select your own default photo to appear in the center of all of your day plans! The default photo of waves that the app automatically populates Os with will always be there for you if you need it! However, now you can add your own personal flair to your day plans by adding your own default photo! As a reminder, you can always go into each one of your day plans and individually customize each of their center O photos when you have the time.
To select your own default photo, do the following:
- In the Owaves app, click on the Hamburger menu on the top left of your screen.
- Select “Settings” > “Default Photo” > “Change Photo.”
- Press “Take photo” or “Choose existing photo,” depending on what you’d like to do!
- If you’re taking your own photo, take the photo, click “Use Photo,” position the photo, and click “Done.” If you’re choosing a photo from your camera roll, select your photo, position it, and press “Done.”
- Click on the sideways triangle at the top left of your screen to return to “Settings”!
- Exit out of your settings to return to the app.
- Swipe through your Os to see your personal default photo in the center of all of them!
Note: If you already set custom photos for some of your individual Os before you set your default center O photo, these already-set photos will not be changed.
Enjoy Dark Mode & More!
We hope that you enjoy the new features in 2.9.3. We here at Team Owaves would like to wish you a bright, healthy, and happy year ahead! Thank you for planning your days intentionally with the Owaves app! We hope that Owaves will help you take control of your time and make time for what matters most to you in 2021, and beyond.
Owaves 101 is a blog series showcasing tips for work-life balance from fitness experts and successful professionals. Olympians, Ironmen, inspiring yoga teachers, physicians, and clinical dietitians, among others collaborate and share ideas in a common mission of leading healthier, fuller and more balanced lives.
Learn how uber athletes and hard-working professionals manage work-life balance and plan their days. Gain insight and tips on how to elevate your “O”. To get involved, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and to follow our Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter feeds.
Owaves is the World’s First Wellness Planner! Plan meals, sleep and exercise into your day. This day planner for health is FREE for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch: Download NOW!