We are happy to announce that Owaves now integrates with Apple Health, making Owaves the FIRST app to allow you to both plan AND track your wellness.
Apple Health is Apple’s native app for collecting and integrating data from a variety of health and fitness apps and devices. It allows you to store all your personal health data in one place, like vital signs and daily exercise and sleep patterns. Apple Health comes pre-installed on iOS 8 and higher.
Owaves now syncs with over 50 of your favorite health and fitness bands, watches, clips, apps & more including:
- 7 Minute Workout – HIIT workout with 12 bodyweight exercises.
- Amwell – See a doctor, dietitian, or psychologist anytime on your mobile device.
- Apple Watch – Smartwatch with Activity-tracking capabilities.
- Argus – Tracks steps, calories, meals, sleep & HR.
- AskMD – Symptom checker from Sharecare.
- Axial Exchange – Custom Hospital & Mobile Health Apps for Patients
- Beddit – Mattress Sleep Tracker.
- Carrot Fit – Smart Coach.
- Centered – Meditation App.
- Clue – Fertility Tracker.
- DailyBurn – Library of Workout Videos.
- drchrono – Mobile EMR system.
- Endomondo – Personal Trainer and Activity Tracker.
- Epic MyChart – Patient health records.
- Fitbit – Coming Soon!!
- Fitnet – Video Workouts with Personal Trainers.
- FitStar – Video Workouts with Personal Trainers and Yoga Instructors.
- Fjuul – Activity Tracker.
- Foodzy – Food Tracker & Journal.
- Garmin – Suite of activity tracking devices.
- Get Moving – Activity & Inactivity Tracker.
- Golfshot: Golf GPS – Comprehensive Golf app.
- Cerner: HealthyNow – Patient health records.
- Hello Doctor – Health information from physicians.
- Human – Activity and Calorie Tracker.
- HumanaVitality – Health insurance company app.
- iHealth – Multiple body sensors.
- Lark – Smart Coach.
- Lifesum – Healthy Goal Tracker.
- Lose It – Weight Loss app.
- Map My Run – Run Tracker.
- Mayo Clinic – Patient Health Record app.
- Misfit Wearables – Suite of wearable devices.
- MotionX 24/7 – Activity Tracker.
- Moves – Activity Tracker & Diary.
- MyFitnessPal – Meal Tracker.
- MyMacros+ – Meal Tracker.
- MyNetDiary – Meal Tracker & Weight Loss app.
- Optimized Me – Activity Tracker & Virtual Coach.
- Nike+ – Fitness Tracker.
- Noom – Weight Loss Coach.
- Nutrino – Personalized Meal Planner.
- Ovia Fertility – Fertility Tracker.
- Patient IO – Patient Health Record app.
- PEAR – Fitness Trainer, Smart Coach.
- Pebble Watch – Smartwatch with Activity-tracking capabilities.
- Pocket Yoga – Virtual Yoga Instructor.
- Polar – Suite of Activity-tracking Devices.
- Qardio – Track HR, BP and weight.
- QS Access – Data analytics.
- RecStyle – Meal & Weight Tracker.
- RunGap – Workout Tracker.
- RunKeeper – Run Tracker.
- Runmeter – Run Tracker.
- Runtastic – Run Tracker.
- S+ by Resmed – Sleep Monitor & Tracker.
- Sleep Cycle – Sleep Tracker.
- Sleepio – Sleep Tracker & Coach using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Sleep Time – Sleep Tracker.
- Strava – Running & Cycling GPS Tracker.
- UP by Jawbone – Wearable devices and activity-tracking app.
- Wahoo – Cycling & Running Tracker. Includes Devices.
- WebMD – Symptom Checker.
- Weight Watchers – Weight Loss & Nutrition Tracker.
- Withings – Multiple monitors, devices and activity-tracking app.
- Yummly – Personalized Recipes and Nutrition Tracker.
- Zova – Virtual Trainer & Workouts Tracker.
Stay tuned for more exciting updates from Owaves!
Owaves is the World’s First Wellness Planner!
In October of 2017, three scientists won the Nobel Prize for the new and up-and-coming science of circadian rhythms. Owaves is the first calendaring system designed to optimize your own personal circadian rhythm, also called the “body clock”. We help you plan meals, exercise and sleep in a unique, 24-hour pattern.
Owaves is a physician-designed calendar that helps you discover, maintain and optimize your body clock. Built in teamwork with award-winning game and puzzle app developers, the interface is beautiful, sleek and easy-to-use.
FREE for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch: Download. For Android, please join our waitlist here. To join our virtual wellness community, connect with us through TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Facebook. We love to your hear your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org.