To sync your Calendars:
- Click on the top left Profile icon to go to the Navigation Menu.
- Click on Settings.
- Under Calendars, click on Synced Calendars.
- If Owaves does not have access to your calendars, click on “Open Settings App”.
- This should bring you to Owaves in your iOS settings. Turn on the toggle for Calendars. If you do not see a toggle for Calendars, please refer to the instructions below.
- Return back to the Owaves app, to Settings, and to Synced Calendars.
- Check the calendars you want to sync and click “Done” on the top right corner.
If you do not see a toggle for Calendars in Owaves in your iOS settings:
- Go to your iOS settings.
- Tap on Screen Times, and then on Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Make sure the toggle for Calendars is turned on green.
- Return to Owaves in your iOS settings and you should be able to see the toggle for Calendars.