To remove an Activity Button that you created:
- Simply press & hold on an Activity Button just like you would do for an app on your iPhone. All the Activity Buttons should start to wiggle and an “X” icon appear.
- Tap the “X” to remove it. Note: you cannot remove the default Owaves’ Activity Buttons.
To re-order an Activity Button that you created:
- Press & hold on an Activity Button (just like you would do for an app on your iPhone).
- Simply drag and drop the button(s) to a new position.
- Tap anywhere on the surrounding blank white space to de-select and stop the wiggle — which will set the new position of your Activity Button(s).
If you would like to delete all of your custom Activity Buttons and reset the order of the buttons:
- Head over to Settings.
- Scroll down towards the bottom, and tap “Reset Icons”.